In keeping with the Seventh Tradition, Sexual Recovery Anonymous is fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
SRA expenses include costs associated with:
- providing free literature to members
- translating literature into other languages
- supporting new SRA groups with startup funds
- producing podcasts of Steps and qualifications
- distributing Fellowship-wide notices and newsletters
- maintaining and updating SRA website
- other costs associated with providing support to SRA members in recovery throughout the United States and around the world
Seventh Tradition contributions to cover these ongoing expenses can be made electronically through the SRA PayPal link below.
Contributions can also be made to support Twelfth Step and Fifth Tradition efforts to carry the message to sex addicts underrepresented in SRA. These specific Contributions will be applied solely to this work.
Inclusivity contributions can be made through the form below.